District Judge Jharsuguda Recruitment 2022- District Judge Jharsuguda gives you opportunity for joining various Freshers vacancies. If you are interested in this jobs and complete all the eligibility criteria then you can apply for Odisha District Judge Jharsuguda various Jobs 2022. Before apply for this jobs you must read the Official notification and apply for the posts.
In this website we provide all India Government and Private Jobs notification. If you are interested in Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, Google Company Jobs, Samsung Jobs, Microsoft Jobs and other important jobs 2022. You can find Previous year questions, Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, Government Schemes and important information in our channel. We do not take any money from our Visitors. Our platform is totally free of Course.
Organization:- District Judge Jharsuguda
Name Of the Posts:- Driver
Total Number of Posts:- 01 Post
Qualification:- 10th Pass
Age Limit:- 21-38 Years
Apply Fee:- Free
Selection Method:- Driving Test
Posting Place:- Odisha
Last Date:- 05th December
How to apply:- Candidates can apply Offline
- As Per Government rules.
- For Post wise salary details kindly visit it’s official website.
Important Documents For the Job:-
- Qualification Certificate
- 10th Certificate
- Pass port Size Photo
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- PWD Certificate
Work Experience for the Job:-
- No further work experience required for the posts. Freshers Candidates and candidates with no experience can apply for this recruitment.
- For Post wise Experience details you must read the official notification.
- Applications forms received after due date will not be entertained under any Circumstances. Incomplete application will be rejected without any reason and Correspondence.
- Therefore application forms must reach before the last date.
- Belated/Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected
How to apply for this Jobs
- At first the candidates visit the official website
- Then go to the career/Online Application page & Click on it.
- Noe the candidate register yourself in the portal and apply for the job.
- Do not forget to upload the Certificates, Photo and Signature on the portal.
- If this is an offline vacancy , the fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send this to the given address through Speed Post/Register Posts
- Now keep your eyes on the website for updating the Admit card and Exam Date.