Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2022- Supreme Court Of India gives you opportunity for joining various Junior Court Assistant vacancies. If you are interested in this jobs and complete all the eligibility criteria then you can apply for the Supreme Court Recruitment. Before apply for Supreme Court Of India jobs you must read the official notification and apply for Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2022. If you want more Free Jobs alert then visit our Telegram Group.
Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2022
SCI Recruitment 2022
Junior Translator Vacancies
Total Vacancies : 210
Supreme Court Of India Freshers Recruitment 2022
|Organization||Supreme Court Of India|
|Total Posts||210 Posts|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Who can apply||All India Students|
|Place of Posting||Delhi|
Educational Qualification For Supreme Court Recruitment 2022
- The candidates must be completed Degree from a recognized board or university.
- For post wise qualification details kindly visit it’s official notification.
Age Limit For Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2022
- Minimum Age- 21 Years
- Maximum Age- 35 Years
Age Relaxation for Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2022
- For OBS Category- 03 Years
- For SC/ST Category- 05 Years
- For EX- Serviceman & PWD Category(If Applicable)- 10 Years
Important Dates for Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2022
- Starting date of Application- 18th June
- Last Date of Application- 10th July
- Exam Date- Available Soon
- Result Date- Available Soon
Salary Details for Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2022
- RS 35,400/- as per government rules.
- For Post wise salary details you must visit the official notification.
Examination Fees for Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2022
- For General/OBS- RS 500/-
- For ST/SC/PWD- RS 250/-
Selection Process for Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2022
- The Selection and wait list will be prepared on the basic of Aggregate mark obtained by candidates in Written Exam.
- The selected/Wait list will be published on the official website as well as on portal. Please visit it’s official website for more details in this Jobs
Post Name & Total Posts for Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2022
|Junior Court Assistant||210|
Important Documents for Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2022
- Qualification Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PWD Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- 10th Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Bio Data Form
Important Notes for Keonjhar District Recruitment 2022
- Application forms received after due date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Incomplete application will be rejected without any reason & Correspondence.
- The application fees must reach before the last date.
- Belated applications are liable to be rejected.
How to apply For Supreme Court Of India Recruitment 2022
- At first visit the Official website.
- Then Click on Registration bottom.
- If you are new user then register yourself on the portal.
- Then after registration, Click on public login bottom.
- Then the next page fill the application form correctly.
- Then upload your documents, Photo, Signature Correctly.
- Then pay the application fees and submit the application fees.
- Lastly printout the application for future required.
- If the process is offline, then send it to the given address.
- Always try send the notification before the last date.
Important Links for this Jobs
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|Subscribe You Tube Channel||Click Here|
What is the Qualification For Supreme Court Of India Jobs ?
Degree Pass Students Can apply for the Posts.
How to get Supreme Court Of India Jobs ?
You must clear the written exam to get this jobs.
What is the Salary for Supreme Court Of India Jobs ?
The Salary is RS 35,400/- as per government rules.